Justin Bieber ‘Moments’ with Diddy on ‘The Love Album: Off the Grid’

 


Justin Bieber is taking a stroll down memory lane in celebration of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ latest project, “The Love Album: Off The Grid.”

The “Confident” artist recalled when he was 14 he tried to offer his talents to Diddy but was shut down.

“I remember going to my brother Diddy’s office to pitch him a song I wrote for him when I was like 14, sadly the song was trash haha,” Bieber said on his Instagram Story.

The Love Album: Off the Grid is Diddy’s first official release under “Love Records” — his new label. This is also his first solo album since the release of Press Play back in 2006. Diddy has executive-produced and curated his latest album which he says is about R&B, about love.

“This is what’s up. Love wins ya’ll. Love wins. This is so surreal, I appreciate ya’ll coming and giving me my flowers and celebrating me,” he said during his acceptance speech while proudly holding his Moon Person trophy. “Of course I have to thank God because that’s my secret weapon. This is a dream come true for me. I grew up watching MTV like, ‘Man, I wish one day I could be up there,’ and I started out as a paper boy. I didn’t know I was going to be here.”

Comments

Popular Posts